Last Updated March 14, 2018
ZOLOZ makes it simple to be known, trusted and safe in the digital world. We use biometrics to answer the question “Who are you?” We do this by transforming your face, eyes, voice, how you act, what you have, and what you know into a digital identity. We then protect, enhance and connect that digital identity to apps and online services asking “Who are you?” We do this through our Authentication, Authorization, and Identity Verification services (“Services”). The Services are provided by ZOLOZ, which refers to a family of companies worldwide doing business under the ZOLOZ brand.
1. HOW WE COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR INFORMATION
a. Personal Information You Give Us
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify or contact a single person. We collect Personal Information that you provide to us through the Site, such as your contact information if you reach out to us with a question.
b. Information We Collect Automatically
Whenever you interact with the Site (whether via a browser, an application, or otherwise), we automatically receive and record information from your browser. Other information collected automatically may include your IP address, the type of browser or application you are using to access the Site, and the identity of the Site page or feature you are requesting. We may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, and gather broad demographic data for aggregate use. We may also collect information regarding the device(s) you use to access or use the Site.
We may use “cookies” or other tracking technologies (e.g., web beacons, single-pixel, or clear GIFs) to track how you use the Site for analytics and security purposes. A cookie is a file stored on your computer or device to uniquely identify your device or to store information or settings on your device. A pixel tag, also known as a web beacon or clear GIF, generates a notice of the visit and permits the website to save or read cookies. You may adjust your web browser software if you do not wish to receive cookies or web beacons, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of the Site’s features. Please refer to your browser instructions or help pages to learn more about these functions. To help us better understand how people use the Site, we may work with a number of analytics partners, which may include Google Analytics. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser by clicking here. For more information on Google Analytics’s processing of your information, please see “How Google uses data when you use our partners' sites or apps.”
Without an industry or legal standard of interpreting Do Not Track Signals (“DNT”) sent to us by your browser, we do not respond to DNT signals at this time. To learn more about how DNT works, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com/.
2. HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
This section describes to whom we disclose Personal Information, and for what purposes:
- Our Affiliates. We may disclose your Personal Information to our Affiliates, as long as the disclosure complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- Our Third Party Providers. We employ service providers to perform tasks on our behalf and to assist us in providing the Site. We take appropriate measures to help ensure that our service providers provide the same level of protection for your Personal Information as we do.
- Companies Involved in Mergers and Acquisition Transactions. If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of ZOLOZ or our assets to another organization (g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or liquidation), any information collected through the Site, including Personal Information, may be among the items sold or transferred.
- Law Enforcement, Government Agencies, and Courts: We may disclose Personal Information at the request of law enforcement or government agencies or in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish, protect, or exercise our rights or to defend against a legal claim or as otherwise required or allowed by law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of any other person. We may also disclose Personal Information to investigate or prevent a violation by you of any contractual or other relationship with us or your illegal or harmful activity.
3. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
While we use commercially reasonable security measures to prevent unauthorized persons from accessing our files or tampering with the Site, we cannot guarantee that these efforts will always be successful. Your Personal Information may be accessed and viewed by other Internet users, without your knowledge and permission, while in transit to or from us.
4. Correcting, Updating, Accessing, or Removing Personal Information
You can request that we correct, update, or delete your Personal Information by emailing a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly process such requests in accordance with applicable law.
5. Third-Party Websites
The Site may include or provide links to other websites on the Internet that we do not control. Even the website is an Affiiate’s, or if an affiliation exists between ZOLOZ and a third party website, each of these linked sites maintains its own independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures, which we encourage you to consult.
6. USERS FROM OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
7. NO CHILDREN
This Site is not for use by children. Any information we receive from users we believe to be children will be purged from our database.
ZOLOZ US Headquarters
c/o EYEVERIFY, INC.
1740 E. Main Street, Suite 100
Kansas City, Missouri, 64108, USA
Attn: CEO; General Counsel
ZOLOZ China Headquarters
1 Danling Street
International Finance Center, Floor 23
Zhongguancun, Haidian District
Beijing, China 100080
Attn: General Manager; General Counsel